Competitive and reliable vehicle transport services in Europe.
Why choose BGLondon for vehicle deliveries in Europe?
Knowledge, practice and security are among our main strengths. We are one of the most experienced vehicle carriers in Europe!
BGLondon offers competitive and reliable transport for: cars, SUVs, pickups, vans, motorcycles, trucks, agricultural machinery, construction equipment, platforms, boats and any other type of vehicles.
With each delivery accepted for execution by us you receive:
- Service contract including our terms;
- Competent transport of vehicles in Europe;
- Arrangements and correspondence with consignors and consignees;
- Collecting your vehicles from agreed address;
- Delivering your vehicles to agreed address;
- International insurance;*
- Affordable prices for auto transport in EU;
- Honesty, experience, clarity and certainty.
How much does it cost to transport a vehicle within Europe?
Fill in a DELIVERY QUOTATION REQUEST and we will send you a quotation that will answer most of the questions you may have, regarding the relocation of your vehicle.
The price for vehicle transport is determined depending on various factors, for example: make, model, year, where it is registered, size, destinations and others ...
We cannot specify certain prices not only because the factors on which the price of vehicle transport depends are too many and varied, but also because fuel prices and car delivery rules are constantly changing.
Shipping a car between EU countries and UK with a car transporter is far more efficient and cheaper than driving the car. Less wear-and-tear, no cheap motels or sleepless nights and days, no cheap food, and of course no missed work days.
Let's not forget that if you do not know the condition of the vehicle you are driving you are very likely to get unexpected troubles during the journey, which cost quite expensive to sort out.
How is the delivery paid for?
A deposit is paid to reserve space.
The deposit is deducted from the final amount.
The final amount is paid to the drivers upon receipt, or in advance, through our payment methods.
If you are located at inaccessible for a truck places or central areas, please have in mind that we reserve the right to deliver or pick up from nearby suitable place, for example a petrol station or a truck parking. In normal circumstances we will contact you 12 - 24 hours before the car transporter is in place. Sometimes you may need to move / drive the car to the truck.
BGLondon does not deliver and is not responsible for any missing from the cars luggage, products, merchandise, personal items, accessories, such as: chargers, USB sticks, cables, memory cards and similar...
* Each delivery is insured under the annual policy of CMR insurance. CMR insurance is the insurance of the carrier's responsibility for complete or partial loss of goods or their damage during transportation performed pursuant to the Convention on the Contract for the International Carriage of Goods by road - CMR (hereinafter the “Convention”).